Sunday, August 29, 2010

Two old queens at a yard sale.

Surprisingly, this post is NOT about me and my other half.  Read on.

I saw this story on the Web last night and it got me laughing so hard I peed.  Which by the way is not at all unusual for a man of my age.  Hope you all enjoy this one as much as I did. 
                

SONORA, CA--A 70-year-old yard sale shopper is facing charges after police say things got a little out of hand at the sale.

Tuolumne  County  authorities say  Jon Joslin was arrested on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon after he hit another man over the head with a cornbread pan at the sale Friday.

A  sheriff's spokesman said  Joslin hit the fellow shopper with a 5-pound cast iron pan to keep him from getting to the sale first.  It seems the two men arrived early at the yard sale and were walking up a long driveway when investigators said Joslin first attempted to trip the 64-year old Joseph Brown.

Brown suffered a head laceration but refused  medical treatment.

Holy shit, how much do these two like yard sales?????  I wonder if the police confiscated the pan as evidence.  And did they have to pay the lady who was having the yard sale for it before they could?  A geriatric rumble at a yard sale....  what next?

No comments:

Post a Comment