Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Who Said This?

OK, it's trivia time.  Well, actually it's gay trivia time so that makes it even harder to play.  Try to identify who said these just flamingly queer things.  The answers will appear in the next post.  C'mon, jump on in, the water's fabulous!!!

 1.  "Fetch me a priest, girl.  I'm minded to die."

 2.  "She runs the gamut of emotions from A to B."

 3.  "Burgundy???  Please, god, tell me I have not inspired ANYTHING     
      burgundy.  Red, Charlie Boy, I said 'RED!!!'.  Red is the color of sex!!!
      Burgundy is the color of lunch with your grandmother!!!"

 4.  "I've been working stages for more than 40 freaking years.  Top that
      you bitches!!!"

 5.  "Well, geography is my specialty, honey.  Did you know that if it
      wasn't for dykes, the plains of Texas would be... uh... engulfed by the
      gulf.  It's true.  I saw it in a book once."

 6.  "OK, everybody listen up!  Nobody touch the swimming pool!  I'm
      gonna drain it and use the water to make ice cubes for my martinis!"

 7.  "Oh, that was fucking charming!  You gutless pack of dickheads!!!"

 8.  "There's a name for you, ladies, but it isn't used in high society.... 
      outside of a kennel."

 9.  "Well, Louie brought his new girlfriend over last night and the nicest
      thing I can say about her is all of her tattoos are spelled correctly."

10.  "It so happens that your death will coincide with Road Safety
       Awareness Week, a cause which we all know is close to your heart."

And just for good measure...

11.  "I hate her!  I hate that Qveen!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment