Saturday, July 27, 2013

OMG!!! WHAT KIND OF A FUCKING IDIOT ARE YOU???

Oh, my...  What the fuck???  I am so god damned embarrassed to be an American right now that I could spit copper!!!  Out of my ass!!!  Yet, I am laughing my ass off at this disaster.   Oh, lord, I love it when the mighty fall,  not once, but twice.  Dude, what in the hell were you thinking???

For those of you not in the know...  just Google Anthony Wiener.  Yeah, it's actually pronounced  "Weeeeeener".  OK, I've tossed in a couple of more "e's" but it's still pronounced "Weeeeeeener".  He used to be a member of our House of Representatives.  That is, until pictures that he took of himself naked at the gym surfaced on the Web.  He resigned.  Thank god.  In any other civilized nation that would have been the end of him.  But no, this is America.  We don't have the good sense that god gave a toothpick.  This idiot decides to run for the Governor of New York State.  WTF???

Guess what?  Yeah, some new pictures bubbled to the surface.  Again, more of Wiener's wiener.  Dude, put that thing away!!!  Did having to resign from the House of  Representatives teach you nothing???  That's a pretty high branch to fall from.  Yet you decide to run for the Governorship of the State of New York while still feeling the need to post shots of your "junk" on the Web.  Dude, it's the Web!?!?  The Web!!!  You fucking idiot, it's the Web!!!!!!!  Yeah, once you put your pee- pee out there you're pretty much toast...

Who in their right mind signed your ballet petition???  How many crack-addicted, single wide WalMart shoppers did your evil minions corral to get you enough signatures to be on the ballot to run for the Governor of New York???  What the hell were you thinking???  Oh,wait, you weren't thinking, were you???

You scum-ball!!!  You make me ashamed.  As if America doesn't have enough hypocrites already we are forced to endure you and your kind.  You have got to be FUCKING kidding me!!!

Yes, I am a Democrat, a "Liberal" as it were and I am able to accept some really weird shit but you are genuinely out of my range.  I will give you three letters.  "MNT".  That stands for Mind Numbing Turd.  You appall  me in ways that I have not been horked off in since the Viet Nam War.  Yeah, it's noise from the back of the cave time here right now.  And anyone who has heard me make that noise knows what I'm talking about.  It has been known to make young children run away in panic and tears.  You fucking dirtbag!!!

At least I can sleep at night with a clear conscience...  How about you???  And your wife???

No comments:

Post a Comment