Thursday, October 3, 2013

WHAT THE HELL HAS JUST HAPPENED IN D.C.???

I am at a loss right now.  I don't know whether I should be appalled, relieved, disgusted or just plain confused.

Depending upon which "report" that you read on line you get the most fucking convoluted "reporting" imaginable.  I went to college through the Journalism Department.  There was ONE HARD FAST RULE:  Who, What, When, Where and Why.  You did NOT deviate from that.  You reported NOTHING until you had the facts.  Yes, the facts.  The "coverage" of this story has sickened me.  Apparently, no one has the fucking facts yet but they still insist on "reporting" what they think they "know".  This story changes by the minute.  How fucking sad is that???

OK, I'll give you my spin on this.  A woman from Connecticut, driving a black Infiniti sedan with a child in the back seat hits a security barrier wall out side of the White House.  She is then forced into a high speed chase by WAY to many police cruisers.  She ends up on the circle drive around the Capitol Building, again under siege by many cop cars.  She is finally trapped, surrounded and held at gun point by screaming "security forces".  What do they do?  Knee-jerk like any well trained, paranoid and over-processed officials of law enforcement would do.  Start screaming at her and then open fire.  What kind of idiots are these idiots???  Can you not see a baby in a car seat in the back seat.???

Did she make a wrong turn.  Probably.  Did she panic?  Probably.  Was she lost?  More than likely.  Did we (and I use that term VERY loosely) take the opportunity to overreact?  Yep.  Who started the gun fire that shut the nations capitol down?  That would be the cops.  Who killed this woman?  That would be the cops.  In force.  Violent force, with possibly no reason whatsoever.  Until they can prove that the Infiniti she was driving with her child was packed full of explosives, chemical weapons or nuclear waste (with her child in the back seat) then I want to hear some serious groveling and a whole lot of apologies.  Probably not going to happen though.  National Security, don't you know.

I am so FUCKING tired of this kind of shit.  When did we (as in, the People) just let our rights, freedoms and everything that we are supposed to be holding dear just disappear in the name of "freedom and security"???

I hope that this woman is proven to be an innocent.  Cut down for no reason other than paranoia, small dicks with guns and a warrant to use them against an enemy that has yet to be clearly defined.  When the bloody hell did "we" become the enemy???  Stop this fucking insanity!!!

And yes, I know fully well that "they" are watching "me".  Fuck you, you do not scare me...

No comments:

Post a Comment