Thursday, December 5, 2013

ELEVEN YEARS AGO AN AMAZING WOMAN AND I CROSSED PATHS....

Nothing could have been more magical or miraculous. I was in Mexico.  Yeah, no surprise.  I looked in her eyes and I was smitten.  I knew immediately  that she was better than chocolate.  And as you all know, I don't sell chocolate short!!!

She has opened my eyes and my heart.  She has made me see the world in ways I didn't even know were there.  Yes, she has bitch slapped me on a veranda surrounded in palm trees with a smile on her face.  Yeah, I guess I needed it!  This woman is capable of looking you in the eye, dead on and cutting you off at the knees. I love that!!!

Given the chance she can cuss like a longshoreman.   Again, I love that.  Yet, she can throw her arms around you and give you a hug that is mind boggling.  For both of those things I am happy.  Yeah, she's that good!!!  And I'm happy to have her in my life.  Every so often the Fates deal you a royal flush and this woman is one of them.  Yeah, I've been blessed...

She has taught me well.  Nothing is more important than a street corner.  I know what that means now.  And I am happy for that knowledge.  Very, very happy.

Dear, sweet anonymous woman (sorry, no names here but you know who you are!!!) I bow to you and I wish you the most profound Feliz Cumpleanos!!!  Yeah, it's a week early but who gives a rats ass???  Screw birthDAYS, let's talk birthMONTHS!!!  'Lupe loves you, as do I.  May your cobble stones always be dry.  Or at least passable enough to tap dance on.  And you know how much I like to tap dance...

Dear sweet lady, you make me smile!!!

Bueno!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment