Tuesday, December 24, 2013

OK, BETTER LATE THAN NEVER...

Dear Mr. Claus,

I know that this letter is a bit late which is why I am sending it email.  I just assume that you have wi-fi and at the very least can get this expedited through Amazon.  I hear that they are gonna stay open late tonight.

I have been a very good boy this year.  For the most part.  Well, unless you are counting that thing with the cat.  It really wasn't my fault and besides, she has most of her bandages off now.  Dad says she should be out of Intensive Care before New Year's.  Again, it was not my fault.  I honestly didn't know that lighter fluid was flammable.  But I do now.  And I feel bad.

OK, here is my list.  I would like a baseball glove (left handed), a midget pony (brown), that really, really, really big box of Lego's that my Dad said was too expensive (he cussed, so don't bring him anything), a pachinko machine, another midget pony (white) to keep the brown one company, a submarine,  a bagpipe or an accordion (whichever is in stock), a Red Rider repeater rifle (the one with the cross hairs on the barrel and the compass on the stock, so I don't get lost), a real Mystery Van from "Scooby Doo",  some erasers for the end of my pencils that are shaped like sharks or bears  and a one off sequined gown from Bob Mackey (off the shoulder).  I like dinosaurs too.

I will be leaving you a plate of cookies and milk by the tree.  Mom said that she made them herself but I'm pretty sure that they are just Oreo's.  Don't bring her anything either.  She can't be trusted.

I hope that you, Mrs. Claus and all of the reindeer are doing good.  Especially Olive because she is my favorite.

Thank you,

Donn

P.S.  If you don't want to eat the "homemade" cookies I will understand.  Just leave them because I know dad will eat them once he finds out that you have not left him anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment