Friday, November 26, 2010

He should have seen it coming...

Oh yeah, that sweet little sea squirt, my other half has finally realized that the post about me wanting to be a clown was actually true.  Totally, completely true.  He is so shocked it hurts.  Now, suddenly, I make sense to him.  He thought it was illness, or at the very least under medication.  Or perhaps over medication.  I'm known for that...  Now he realizes it is just clown madness.  Gone horridly array.  He has begun to count up those strange wigs in the closet, most of them rainbow colored, the odd clothing and those really BIG shoes....

Yes, after several hours of conversation he has finally began to accept the fact that he has married a clown without a county.  Yes,  I really was accepted at Ring-Ling  Brothers clown college.  Yes, Loretta was to be my new name.  And yes, Mom shot than one down.  It all makes sense to him now....  Scarey and strange as that seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment