Monday, May 12, 2014

WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND...

Would do something this ass backwards???  Ten feet of underwater dynamite fuse.  Even at the age I am now I wouldn't let me have access to that shit.  Yet, at the age of 14 I was able to buy it.  In cash.  goddess, the 1960's were such a simpler time...

OK, let's just cut to the chase here.    Me.  A large pan on the stove.  Some salt peter and sugar.  A bit of duct tape. And an empty compressed air cartridge.  And a very devious mind.  Very, very devious mind...

So, I took out a garage, a 1966 Chevrolet Biscaine, most of the side porch and a lot of windows for about two blocks around.  Thankfully it wasn't my house.  Just a couple of doors down though...  Oh, goddess, the fireball was amazing!!!  Needless to say I high tailed it to the cemetery and hid behind a large grave stone.  What I did had to do with youth and stupidity but today would put me in prison for life plus 99,  To this day, I sit on my ass in the kitchen and laugh my ass off.

I was not an easy child by any stretch of the imagination and as an adult I am even worse.

I would have it no other way...

No comments:

Post a Comment