Saturday, May 17, 2014

FOOD STORAGE CAN BE SO STRANGE...

Oh, my stars...

OK, Sea Squirt and I were just a little bit lit tonight.  I'm taking all of the plastic crap out of the dishwasher and putting it into the sink to dry.  For some unknown reason I decide to threaten him with wet Tupperware.  OK, actually it was Faber Ware.   Get over it.  Next thing you know I get wonked across the side of my head with some of this stuff.  Guess what?  It shattered.  Big time.  Next thing you know I'm standing in the kitchen with a freezie  pack on my forehead and up to my ankles in broken plastic.

I do not blame him.  I am the one who started it.  But I have a welt on my forehead the size of a walnut.  It's actually big enough that I can balance the freezie pack there while standing upright.  A part of me was laughing my ass off and the other hand was just angry as fucking hell.  Such is life...  Hell, I deserved it.  And I wear that badge proudly.  I just wish that it didn't hurt so fucking much...  All this being said, he did not do it viciously  or violently.  But goddess knows, if he had any sense he should have...  For the one's of you out there who know me, well, you know what I'm talking about...

How do I get myself into these situations?  Well, could have something to do with me being me.  I am an explosive little shit.  Duck and cover.  Trust me, I'm not a normal woman...

For almost 10 years Sea Squirt has put up with me. Who the hell knows why but I am damned glad that he has.  I just can't figure out why though.  I'll ask no questions...

Walnut be damned, Sea Squirt is a warm body in the middle of the night.  And I hope that I am the same to him.

Here's to walnuts...

No comments:

Post a Comment