Friday, May 2, 2014

OK, I'M CRAZY...

Full blown bat shit crazy and nowhere near holding down a productive job.  I love that.  I used to be corporate.  Corner office.  Three piece suits.  A secretary.  goddess, I am so embarrassed.  Yes, at one point in my life I used to be reasonable. Oh, just stop laughing.  I can hear you!!!

Yeah, I was once a "suit".  Again, stop laughing!!!  Back in the day, I had me a time.  But now I am having me a good time.  A MUCH better time, trust me...

I have a crazy lady living upstairs from me.  She is from Puerto Rico.  I love her dearly.  She keeps referring to me as a Mexican.  Yeah, she's been in my apartment.  She knows what it looks like.  For those of you out there who have been here, you know what it looks like...  It's a bull fight, a sun set and way too much tequila.  Hey, can life get any better???  She has taught me how to finally make rice the right way and I have taught her how to make peanut butter cookies my way.  Life is so freaking good.

We are constantly knocking on each others doors and sharing something fresh out of the oven.  I love that.  Between  cookies, rice and brownies our hearts are going to stop but I can't think of a better way to go out of the door...  Hell she does things with chicken that are mind blowing.  I will set down at her table in a heartbeat.  Well, at least what is left of them...

Here's to you dear woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment