Saturday, June 14, 2014

WHY??? SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME!!!

As a species we are monsters of unimaginable proportion.  All you have to do is open a history book.  Trust me, it will scare the feathers off of you.  We don't give a rats ass about anything.  Including ourselves.  We have turned on each other with a vengeance for millennia.  Fuck, we've actually honed it down to a science.  Yeah, we've actually managed to perfect it.  And "perfect" is so NOT the right word in any way, shape or form!!!  Push come to shove, we make a rabid pack of hyenas look warm and fuzzy...

Why is it that at least once a decade we decide to go just full blown bat shit crazy and turn on each other?  I have, in my 6 decades seen so much cruelty and violence it crushes my soul.  Whether it be a mindless drive by shooting or genocide.  If either of those things, or everything in between doesn't  make you cringe then you have no heart or grey matter worth counting.

It saddens me to think that we will follow the carrot on a stick, no matter who is holding the stick and what dark alley they are leading us into.  And yet, we do it.  Willingly.  Hitler.  Well, enough said on that one...

If even a fraction of the info coming out of Irag right is true it's a a FUCKING NIGHTMARE over there right now.  Mass executions.  Beheadings for not being a "believer".  WTF is up with that noise???  C'mon, you all know me, I joke about religion at the drop of a hat.  I refer to the "goddess" for no other reason than to piss of the Republicans and I'm really quite good at that.  But this is insane.  It reduces us to a depth so low, so evil and so horrid that I think we have just reached a new low point that is quite possibly unimaginable.

Zealot's scare the scare the scales off of me.  Yeah, I'll stand up for what I believe in but I'm not going to start beheading people because they don't believe in what I do. Bitch slap them?  Oh, hell yeah! (Trust me, I can bitch slap you into the next time zone!)  Behead them?  That would be a BIG negatory!!!  Nor will I arm myself up to my tits in assault weapons and go nuts.

I just can't wrap my brain around why we keep on insisting to do this bullshit.  Again, hyenas....

How sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment