Wednesday, February 5, 2014

IN THE NAME OF MEATLOAF!!!

Dear Goddess, help me!!!

I want to go after Bill Gates, Microsoft and this abhorrent, grey nightmarish thing called Windows 7 with a boat oar.  One of those heavy solid hard wood things from the 1960's that had that leading edge made out of brass.  I'm just trying to decide who I want to behead first.

I HATE pc's.  They are like rotary dial pay phones.  On the brown acid!  I was lost on Windows XP.  The "upgrade" to Windows 7 is nightmarish.  I hope to the goddess that I die before I am forced to "upgrade" to Windows 8.  Which by the way would make Auschwitz look warm and fuzzy from everything that I have heard.

I am now picking spare change off of the ground, sitting on street corners with my guitar case open and doing impromptu yodeling and stealing candy from toddlers to fill a jar with enough money to buy a new Mac.  SO not a happy camper!!!  Why in the name of the goddess did the world embrace Microsoft???

Just kill me, I have several boat oars at the ready...

No comments:

Post a Comment