Wednesday, April 2, 2014

CRAZY PEOPLE...

I have been blessed in my life.  I have known WAY too many of these folks...  Good goddess, WAY too many...

Oh, lord...

We have crossed paths.  We almost at times collided.  In mid air.  We have partied our tits off together.  And we have come to blows.  Sometimes a bit bloody and resulting in a 911 call..

I love me a crazy person.  Hell, I'm one.  Trust me, give me enough tequila and I am a hand grenade with the pin pulled out.  Just ask anyone who knows me...  As they like to say, "DUCK AND FUCKING COVER!!!".

On the rare occasions that I have used public transport I have always ended up sitting next to the slightly uncivilised one that insisted on showing me their toothbrush.  Which, of course they had just found at the bus stop that they had been waiting at.  Why me???  I have found myself setting next to loonies.  Some of which have been kind of fun.  Some of which, not so much.  Again, why me???

Much like myself, crazies come at you out of nowhere.  They disrupt you. Hell, given the chance, I will disrupt you.  I'm just that way.  Wanna see my toothbrush???  Yeah, I'm not well....

We are a palette of loonies.  A smorgasbord of insanity.  I would have it no other way.  And the scary part of it is that we all end up on jury duty.  Hey, if you'll acquit me I'll acquit you....

Heh, heh, heh... Think about it a second...

No comments:

Post a Comment