Sunday, April 13, 2014

HERE'S TO THE DAMNED, THE LOST AND THE FORGOTTEN...

Why do we have these things?  Why do we just accept them blindly and in silence?  Why in the name of the goddess do we let this fucking shit happen???

To be damned.  Lost.  Forgotten.  Yeah, I've been down that dark alley on more than one occasion.  Whether by choice (what was I thinking) or by chance I have indeed found myself at the bottom of that well. It sucks ass.  Big time.  No matter how you find yourself there.  It just sucks ass!!!

My left hand is warm and fuzzy.  A marshmallow at it were.  Hey, let's make 'Smores!  My right hand is a whole other adventure.  It has a hand grenade in it.  With the pin pulled out.  And I am looking around the small windowless room that I am being held in trying to decide who to toss it at.  Yeah, I can go that full blown bat shit crazy in half a heart beat.  Trust me!  I am not someone that you want to fuck with.  I can spin on a dime and make Joan Crawford look like a walk in the park with a purse dog.  Push my buttons, bitch you're toast.  That is a given.  Your warranty is no longer valid.  I now own you.  Prepare to die.  Slowly....  I will relish you like a condiment on a hot dog.  As long as it is a Hebrew National.  They're Kosher, don't ya know...

Sit around my dining room table and I will feed and booze you up to your eyeballs.  Fuck with me in public, do an injustice or cross my line in the sand I will indeed cut you in half.  Yeah, I can go from Thumper the Rabbit to Hitler in half a nanosecond..  White hot explosive monkey madness.  I've seen too damned much injustice.  Done to others and done to me.  You learn to steel your butt up.  And come back with a vengeance of indescribable rage.  Trust me, you just don't want to take that exit...

I've been at more peoples back than I can remember.  I'm the crazy peaking over your shoulder and making that "face".  That alone should be a red flag.  If I have to stand if front of you, with my back to you, dig my heals into the dirt, square my shoulders, cross my arms, cock my head and say "I don't think so,
motherfucker!" at the idiot in front of you, I'll do it.  That's red flag number two.  Do NOT fuck with me when I am in your way and running interference.  I am indeed a monkey with a hand grenade.  Red flag number three.  Again, NOT a good exit. There's a lot of hyenas down by the stop sign.  And I'm damned glad that I am one of them...

No comments:

Post a Comment