Sunday, April 20, 2014

HERE'S TO MY FRIENDS,,,,

Or should I say my fellow fiends?  Partners in crime? goddess knows, I know some completely  loony people.  I would have it no other way.  We party.  We dance.  And then we fire up the cauldron.  Yeah, we're that nuts...  Hell, I actually know people that put firecrackers in Spam for no other reason than that they can.  C'mon, how cool is that???

Judy (my nickname.  Oh just read some of my older blogs) has always been attracted to the odd, the strange, the dangerous and the over/under medicated.  What can I say, it's just my nature.  If you are just a bit bent left of right then I am at your shoulder.  With a hand grenade.  What can I say, it never hurts to come well prepared.  C'mon, what's more fun than an ape with a hand grenade???  SURPRISE!!!

I am on the fast track to 61.  Doesn't faze me.  What the hell.  Yes, I am getting old. FUCK!!!!  But I will never grow old.  And that is due to my friends (fiends?).  We are indeed a bunch of crazies.  Completely full blown bat shit crazy.  And some of us still holding down productive jobs.  I pity them for that reason alone.  Yet, I hold them dear in my heart.  Without them I wouldn't be me.  Many are here.  Some are gone.  But none of them will ever be forgotten.  Again, without them, I just wouldn't be me.  And I just can't imagine the alternative.

My exit will always be open.  Hit the turn signal..  Take a chance.  Trust me, it's gonna be fun...  Just ignore the hyenas down by the stop sign.  Don't try to pet them.  Some of them are rabid.  Hhhmmm...  I think they all might be rabid.  Best to leave the windows closed....

Care for a cocktail??? Oh, yeah, fasten your seat belt!!!  Trust me motherfucker, it's gonna be one hell of a bumpy  ride!!!

Yeah, smile on my face...

No comments:

Post a Comment