Monday, July 4, 2011

88 Cents???

Holy shit, I was in heaven!!!   Talk about the deal of a lifetime...

Kohl's is my kind of store.  First they sent me a $10.00 coupon for my birthday this month, then they sent me a $5.00 coupon cause they love me, then they sent me a 15 percent off coupon.  I just had to go shopping.

An hour later, I have two bath towels in my hands (half price) at the register that rang up at a dollar less than they should have.  I start laying out discount coupons.  Seconds later I'm ringing up with $36.00 worth of really nice  towels for a whopping total of 88 cents!!!  I did a "happy dance" at the register and started screaming about "Door Number Three"!!!  Guess what...  too low of a charge to put on my Kohl's card.  I had to run out to my car and dig three quarters and a couple of dimes out of my console to make the purchase.  I LOVE SHUTTING A REGISTER DOWN!!!   88 cents???  I love it!!!

TOTAL endorphin rush!!!   I was sweating so badly I just had to go  back into the store and buy something else.  I did.  A set set of 400 thread count damask sheet and pillow cases in indigo blue for 55 percent off plus another 15 percent off.  With free shipping.  Lord,  I love a sale!!!  Then I hit houseware's.  Don't even ask...  It's Kohl's, after all...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment