Wednesday, July 6, 2011

God Called. Mama Answered...

Sea Squirt and I have just found out that our dear friend Grant "Mama Dolores" Hunermund has passed away in Toronto.  He was found dead in his bed when a hospice worker came into check on him at 2:30 am this morning.  We are both dumbstruck.

Today the world is shy two deliciously unique characters.  Grant and Mama.  Lord, what a pair.  Funny, entertaining, assaultive, abusive, hearts as big as all outdoors and both with a laugh that sounded just like Maxine Faulks' in "Night Of The Iguana".  I will miss that cackle.  I will never again look at a half empty bottle of tequila and not think of Grant or see a beehive hairdo without thinking of Mama.  I know in my heart that Heaven is now up to its tits in Hell and high water.

An aside to Grant---Bitch!!!  You died in your sleep???  BORING!!!

We love you like we love our luggage...

No comments:

Post a Comment