Friday, May 17, 2013

WHAT THE FOTHERMUCKING BLOODY MUCK IS PAT ROBERSTSON THINKING???

uhh...  hmmmm....  wtf???  really...  REALLY???

Have you heard what this 5-Star Ass Wipe has said???   On camera!!!   OMF"G"!!!  And yes, that was a capital "G".  I seldom use that case in this circumstance.  But for Pat Robertson I will gladly give an upper case "G".  Why?   Let me vent here...

YOU FOTHERMUCKING SHITHEAD!!!   YOU CRUMB!!!   YOU HYPOCRITE!!!   YOU SCUMBAG!!!   WTHMFFF!!!

Pat Robertson.  (Sorry, I'm gagging at the moment just typing his name.)   Those of us in the US have had to put up with this shithead for around 4 decades.  He is a holier than thou kind of televangelist that has made a fortune preying on the stupid and wealthy.  He has ran for president of this country twice.  He has preached family values at us until our ears bled from the hypocrisy.   What a wonderfully rose colored glasses world you made your followers thought you lived in.

Yesterday, on his cable show, a follower (demented believer,  clueless loser, mindless minion???)  calls him up and asks what to do because her husband is cheating on her.  She is obviously devastated and looking for some serious advice.   What does this First Class, back-tracking shit head tell her???   Sit back.  Fasten your seat belts.  This is the kind of flight into fantasy and melt-down that makes me wet...

Just to warn you, I expect stupidity to come out of the mouth of Pat Robertson.  Trust me, I've got decades of this idiot under my hoop skirts.  But this was just fucking INCREDIBLE!!!

First, he tells her that, of course he has strayed.  He's a man.

Hmmmm????

Second, he tells her that if she had provided a better home for her husband then he would not have strayed.

Hmmmmm?  Apparently this is YOUR fault.  BAD WIFE!!!

Third, he tells her to (and I quote) "just get over this and look to the better days ahead."

Hmmmmmmmmmm???????????   Yep, bitch, you just a brood mare.

IN THE NAME OF FUTHER MUCKING JU-JU B'S!!!

Yes, this is the same cannibal that came down on Jim and Tammy and their PTL Club and Jimmy Swaggart when their televangelist empires crumbled and hit them like a Great White off of the coast of Cape Town.   With a smile on his fangs and an all too encompassing saintliness.  Yes, he just endorsed  adultery.

So, Pat...  Isn't that like sort of REALLY against one of your Commandments???   Oh, wait...  I forgot, that doesn't matter to you.  You're Pat Robertson.  I'm sure that your wife must feel very safe and secure right about now.   "Free will" be damned, doesn't breaking a Commandment just sort of automatically toss you into the fire, immediately, no matter how hard you try to justify it???  Simply because you just can't seem to keep your brain zipped up???   In my opinion that pretty much reduces you to something with the relationship skills of a reptile.

Yes, I have been the whore of Babylon in my time.  Yes, I have been celibate.  For long periods of time.  (Sorry, but masturbating doesn't count.  That's really not "sex" when you crunch the numbers...).   I am, at heart, a serial monogamist.   When I am in a relationship, well...  I am in a RELATIONSHIP.   For however long it last.  And then the whore of Babylon may, or MAY NOT, return.  But I digress...

You, Pat, are a hypocrite.  Of the worst kind.  The one's with a "following".

Unlike yourself, I can indeed hold my head high, shoulders back and say " I have been true to myself".   I can sleep at night.  Can you???




No comments:

Post a Comment