Friday, June 14, 2013

i am stunned... (yeah, all lower case, it's that bad...)

No, actually, I am drop-kicked to my knees.

How in the name of anything even remotely Holy do we keep finding these monsters???  And why are they still alive after all of these years and living in freedom???  In America???

Michael Karkoc.  94 years of age.  If you are even remotely guilty of what you are being accused of I personally want to whip the flesh off of you in a public square.  And then set you on fire.  During a parade that throws more gasoline on you.  I want to see you suffer in ways that literally make the core of my being curdle.

You lied your way into this country in 1949 and we unfortunately let you in.  And let you live in peace and serenity.  What a shame all of the thousands that you killed didn't have the same option.  You are a former Nazi SS officer that gave orders.  Awful orders.  Unconscionable orders.  The things of nightmares that you can't wake up from.  No matter how badly you scream and thrash about...

You torched entire towns.  Yes, towns.  Way too many of them.   You ordered your evil minions to surround them, blockade them and burn them to the ground with all of the inhabitants as kindling.  Men.  Women.  Children.  You son of a bitch!!!  Collateral damage pails to what you have done...  Carnage cannot be written uppercase enough to describe what you did.  You helped burn Poland into oblivion.

I have crunched the numbers and I want to vomit.  When you came to this country in 1949 you were 30.  Back up to the end of World War ll  and you were 26.  Back that back to the start of hostilities in 1939 and you were 20.  How the hell did you get into that position of power that young???  I cannot wrap my head around that kind of evil that young.  How angry were you???  More importantly, how the hell were you just able to turn that sort of hatred "off", hide for a couple of years, lie your ass off and end up in Minnesota???  Probably happily eating lutefisk for the last 60 years and putting an American flag on your front porch every 4th of July.  You fucking dirtbag!!!

I realize that a life sentence to a man who is 94 really doesn't mean a rats ass but I want to see you behind bars with no windows in the dark.  You have more than earned it.  And I hope you have horrific nightmares that you cannot wake up from...

No comments:

Post a Comment