Tuesday, June 4, 2013

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE BLOODY FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!

DATELINE:  HeadUpYourAss, New Jersey.

OK, this has taken me almost 15 minutes to calm down from.  I am in a state of rage like I have NEVER experienced in my life.  I'm not sure if I just want to go chew down a couple of trees like a beaver or tear this SOB's head off and shit down the hole!!!  WTF?!?!?

I remember hearing about this shit head a couple of  years ago and it shocked me.  He has now somehow managed to float to the surface again.  This time at a child custody hearing.  And he showed up in court wearing an authentic WW II Nazi uniform looking like Adolf Hitler.  Yes, you heard me right.  HITLER!!!  This is the same idiot that named one of his sons Adolf Hitler.  Yeah, no wonder they took your kids away from you!!!  Do you honestly think showing up in court dressed as Hitler is going to impress any judge with a centavo's worth of grey matter???

Yes, he is a Neo-Nazi sympathizer.  Yes, he is the founder of his own little cult called "Hitler's Order".  (What is just not right about using those two words in the same breath???)  Yes, he is the same idiot who had a melt down at a local bakery when they would not put "Happy Birthday, Adolf Hitler" on his sons birthday cake.  And yes, he has the vocabulary skills and intellect of a toothpick.  That alone does not surprise me...

But to walk into a court room dressed as Hitler at a child custody hearing???  He actually was quoted as saying that he dressed like that because he is "comfortable" wearing the uniform.  Well, that would make one of you.  HITLER???  And that he felt that it would make the judge see that he is a responsible parent.  HITLER???

Dude, what part of a maniac starting a world war that caused 52 freaking million deaths, 12 million of which were nothing but a cold blooded slaughter of innocent victims in death camps are you happily ignoring???  You are a monster of the worst imaginable degree.  What woman in her right mind would give you 4 children???  All of which you gave weird Nazi based names to.  Where the hell did you get an authentic Nazi uniform from???  More importantly, how can you wear that thing with your shoulders back and your head held high???  Let alone in a court room to prove your "responsibility" as a parent???

My first thought was that you actually are brain dead but then I realized that you actually have to have a brain for it to die.  You do not have a brain.  Or a heart.  Or a soul.  Or any shred of humanity as we know it.

You, Heath Campbell, are an abomination of indescribable measure.  There is not a word vile enough that I can attach to you to describe the aberration that you are.  You are a walking nightmare of unimaginable proportions.  Given the chance I would gladly horsewhip the flesh and organs off of your worthless skeleton and give you a taste of that "Order" that you proudly support.  And then smile as I ordered the rest of your mindless minions to the gas chambers.  Fortunately, I have a brain.  And a heart.  And a soul.  Those 3 things will not allow me to sink to your level.  And because of that I am able to sleep at night.

Strangely, I kind of thank you and your idiocy.  It keeps reminding us of just how low we are capable of sinking as a species.  How monstrous we can become.  Just how deep into the muck we can go if we are not constantly reminded of how horrid we can be.  You and your kind scare the fucking shit out of me.  But as long as you keep spewing the verbal diarrhea that you feel so empowered to do it just keeps reminding the rest of us that we have to do everything in our power to stop it from happening again.  EVER!!!

Why is it that the lowest common denominator always keeps asking for bigger shovels to dig that hole a little bit deeper???  And to smile while they are doing it...

No comments:

Post a Comment