Monday, June 6, 2011

Representative Weiner: Do NOT Put Your Wiener On The Web!!!

You stupid SHITHEAD!!!   Are you kidding me???   You actually Twittered photos of yourself in your tighty-whighties to a 21 year old college student???  As well as to at least 5 other women???   And when caught you lied about it???  You could not "with certitude" confirm that they were pictures of you???  WTF kind of word is "certitude"???  I think it translates to "guilty as fuck" in English.  And now you are admitting your guilt in this!!!   And claiming yourself as the "victim" in this sewage backup???   Dude, you're married!!!  As in with a wife!!!  SHE is the victim here, not you!!!   And the worse part of this is that you are a Democrat!!!  You sludgeball!!!

A bit of background.  You have been married for a little over a year.  Your wife is an aide to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.  The officiate at your wedding was former President Bill Clinton.  Dude, are you nuts!!!   NO, I don't want to see them and YES I plan on "dude-ing" you into submission!!!   You are a mind numbing turd!!!   I will stalk you like the hound of the Baskerville's!!!   Resign, you idiot!!!  And then allow all of us with two cents worth of gray matter to pistol whip you into oblivion!!!

On another note...  It's the internet.  If you put something out there it is there FOREVER!!!  It WILL come back to bite you  in the shorts.  "Delete" means nothing!!!  Trust me, I know this from experience.  My wee-wee is ALL over the internet.   My tally-wacker is like a freaking homepage for me!!!   I have posted my junk so many times it hurts.   Hell, I've done it with wild abandon.  Proudly.   Pointing north.  In color.  Hell, in 3-D!!!  But I an NOT an elected official in Congress.  I had nothing to lose or lie about.  You did!!!  IDIOT!!!

I am going to run for elected office.  "Hello, ladies and gentlemen.  I am here today to announce my candidacy  for the Governorship  of Mars.  Yes, I am a serial masturbater.   Yes, my wee-wee is all over the web.  Yes, my crotch is in the public domain.  It's that FUCKING old.".   Later I will make public all web sites that have my junk on them.  My campaign posters will feature my stuff.  In color.  My slogan will be "I don't have dick to hide".  I will be loud and proud.  What you see is what you get!!!  I will not lie and say that I have not spread my goodies around like Skippy Peanut Butter!!!   I will set up a pay site with monthly revolving charges!!!  I will even accept American Express.  Fuck their surcharges, it's worth it to get the word out there!!!  I'm talking FULL disclosure here!!!   What can I say, I'm a maverick from the word go!!!  Fuck you Sarah, top this you bitch!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment