Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tuna...

Oh god, this stuff just sucks ass!!!  Over the last 4 decades I have put the weirdest shit imaginable in my mouth...  Cat.  Black dog.  Snake.  Field rat.  Bulgogi.   Kim Chee.  Botany Bay "Bugs".  Hell,  I've even eaten a reptile in Taiwan that I am still unable to pronounce.  But then there is tuna.  OMG, I would rather eat shit and die!!!  Whether it be cheap shit, oil packed, water packed, steaks, whole white or whatever...   it just sucks!!!  IT'S FUCKING TUNA!!!

YUCK!!!

 I will eat just about anything you can drag out of the ocean but tuna is NOT one of them.  It's totally rank.  Sea Squirt, on the other hand, loves the stuff.  He makes me make him tuna salad.  I want to kill him.  REALLY dead!!!  REALLY DEAD!!!

OMG,  I hate tuna!!!  YUCK!!!  I would rather eat shit and die.  Y'know why?  Long story real short...  Between the age of 13 and  15  I was one large pimple.  I got sent to the dermatologist from hell.  He put me on a diet from hell.  No red meat, nothing deep fried, no oil and nothing even remotely having a face.  I was in hell...  TUNA!!!  Fuck me!!!   Eventually my face cleared up.  I was in heaven.   I decided to celebrate my new found freedom.   So I stole my mothers car keys and drove her Chrysler Imperial LeBaron to the closest Dog 'n Suds I could find.  What did I order?  A double bacon cheeseburger, a coney dog,  chili fries and a chocolate malt.  OK, maybe I should have known better...  Ten minutes later I'm hanging out of the car door and puking my asshole out in the parking lot.  NOT PRETTY!!!  But it wasn't tuna!!!

Jump ahead a couple of decades.   I'm on vacation in Seoul, Korea and staying at a really pissy hotel.   One of the restaurants  there had  white albacore tuna  steaks on the menu  for  $120 a pop.  I decided what the hell, lets try the good stuff.  After a week in Seoul I had been introduced to bulgogi, kim chee and this weird brown gooey stuff that sort of had the consistency of mud.   BTW, all of which I loved.  So, it was tuna time in my mind.  SERIOUS mistake.  I barely made it to the elevator before I puked all over the buttons.  Again, not pretty...  I was so freaking embarrassed I would have rather shot tapioco out of my ass!!!

Who the fuck actually eats this shit???  It's cat food!!!  Which may help to explain why litter boxes smell (and look)  the way they do!!!  And why I hate cats!!!

Tuna.  YUCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment