Thursday, September 19, 2013

AYY, MATEY, IT'S TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY!!!

Yes, only in America can you find a holiday this silly.  Yep, it's "Talk Like A Pirate Day"!!!

ARRGH!!!  Yes, today we got to talk like pirates.  To whoever would listen.  And even to those that would not.  I got to scamper around the grocery store in an eye patch and a crusty bandana of mysterious origin.  I was scabardless and without other means of destruction, unless of course you count the shopping cart.  Which by the way, serves as a damned good battering ram, especially the way I was heaving her into the wind.  The paper aisle was mine in a second or two, the ethnic aisle fell before me with little resistance and the coffee and tea aisle was mine with just a few short volleys below the water line.  I blew the balls off of frozen foods in seconds and just left the wreckage of the organic aisle in my wake.  ARRGH!!!   Leave them to the sharks!!!

Booty was mine today.  Take no prisoners as I like to say...  They only want some of my booty and I do NOT give my booty up freely.  OK, that may not be completely true but then I would have to answer to a dead mans chest which kind of freaks the shit out of me in more ways than one.  And just what the hell does he have in that locker, anyway???

Today, I pillaged, I plundered and cannons thundered.  Aah, life is good!

AARGH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment