Friday, September 27, 2013

OK, FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELTS, I'M GONNA GET ANGRY!!!

I am a pasta eating kind of guy.  If you put some pasta in a pot of boiling water, I am THERE.  How can you not love pasta.???  Especially with my homemade sauce???  Meatballs.  Home grown oregano.  Sauteed onions.  Garlic on homemade bread.  This is the stuff of life.  It just doesn't get any better than this...

And then yesterday happened.  The president of Barillo Pasta, the largest producer of pasta in the world (and btw, my favorite pasta of choice) came out REALLY anti-gay.  According to his recent statement not only are us gay folks not acceptable to his companies "ideals", women are just a bunch of kitchen help that make him dinner.  OK, that is paraphrasing it a bit but it comes down to pissing me off and reducing his mother, his wife and his daughters to crap.  Bottom line, I shouldn't be using it because as he says, they just don't "accept or agree" with us and women should just be cooking it.  For him and all of his other male counter parts.

You have got to be kidding me!!!  You sexist, homophobic bastard!!!  Are you out of your mind???

Today I raided my pantry.  About 5 pounds of dry pasta and several jars of your pasta and sauce got tossed out.  Yes, you were my pasta of choice.  No longer is that true.  I boycotted orange juice because of Anita Bryant.  I will toss your products off of store shelves and crush them in public and on security cameras.  As god is my witness I will buy Creamettes (sorry, can't find a spell check for that one) pasta from this day forward.  Hell, I'll even buy the generic shit that taste like crap just to stop your sales.  I will do everything in my power to help your numbers drop!!!

YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!  I don't care how  much you apologized for that fuck up today it just ain't gonna work for me.  Damage control be damned, I just ain't gonna shop on your shelves any more.  You have lost a loyal customer and I hope that you have lost millions of more.  What part of being a prick were you missing???

I will boycott you tooth and nail.  Trust me, I am not a pretty predator...

No comments:

Post a Comment