Tuesday, March 4, 2014

HOLY SHIT, THE POPE SAID "FUCK"!!!!

OK, to begin with, I like Francis.  He's my kind of guy.  Hell, I'd pay for his frappuccino at Starbucks if he didn't have enough change.  Well, not really.  I wouldn't be caught dead in a Starbucks.  Found there dead, yes.  Caught there dead, no. I'm not quite sure what the difference is there but who gives a rats ass.   Batista's make my skin curdle...  Oh, come on, it gives you wonderful fodder for my eulogy.

At any rate...

So, the Pope is giving a live announcement to the masses in Italian.  SO not his native language.  Well, he kind of screwed up.  Pardon the pun.  He mispronounced a word.  An easy mistake.  Unfortunately  this was a big one.  Yes, he dropped an F-bomb.  Yep, he said the Italian slang word for "fuck".  I love it.  According to several reports he caught himself immediately, corrected himself and sort of giggled.  I love that too!

There is a smile on my face right now.  In my lifetime a Pope said "fuck".  I can just imagine 50,000 people in Vatican Square sinking to their knees and shitting their pants.  I love that even more!!!

Francis, keep up the good work.  I'm at your back.  And nothing is more entertaining than a Pope with a Jew at his back...

Fuck, ain't that a giggle...

No comments:

Post a Comment