Tuesday, March 11, 2014

PASTA. WHAT MORE CAN BE SAID???

I would sell secrets to China for this stuff.

Yes, I am a pasta whore.  Things just don't get no better than pasta.

Feed me some pasta and rub my tummy and I am YOURS!!!

It doesn't matter the shape or size.  It's pasta.  Tomato based sauce?  YES!!!  Meat?  Yeah, I'm there for you baby.  Alfredo?  Put me in handcuffs and just force-feed me!!!  Put some asiago on that stuff and I will follow you off the cliff.

I never met a meatball that I didn't want to propose to.  My addiction to tomatoes is almost as bad as my addiction to potatoes.  Holy shit!  And Sea Squirt knows just how bad that can get...  He once wrestled me to the floor in the kitchen and screamed "No more fucking hash browns!!!"  I felt sort of honored...

I have been known to put a sauce on pasta that actually out weighed the pasta.  Red, white, clams you name it, I have put it on pasta.  Fuck my heart.  Fuck my cholesterol levels.  I am old and I'll do what I goddess-damned want to.  What's it gonna do, kill me?  Hell, I'm old, what isn't gonna kill me???  Although I do still look both ways as I cross the street.  Death by bus accident is so fucking embarrassing .  Although, in a strange way it would be sort of appropriate for me.

Again, back to pasta...

I've never met a noodle of any sort that I didn't fall immediately in love with.  Hey, it's pasta.  If I were gluten intolerant I would have died cold, wet, naked, homeless and starving in a doorway decades ago.  Thank the goddess for small favors!    Be it rice, wheat or corn, I'm the first in line!

Again, China, pick up the phone.  I need some starch!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment