Sunday, March 16, 2014

WHAT COMES AROUND, GOES AROUND...

Fred Phelps.  Dear, dear Goddess, I just don't know where to go with this one.  But I'm gonna give it my fucking best...

Fred Phelps is a shit head.  On a good day.  On a bad day he made Hitler look warm and fuzzy.  He is a defrocked minister of his own "church"...  lord, I use that term loosely.  He is a hate filled son of a bitch so full of delusion, lies and anger that I quite honestly can't find the keys here in front of me to actually describe how horrid that he is.

The Westboro Babtist Church.  Crap, everything about that last sentence is so fucking wrong in so many fucking ways.  He and his way too large crowd of followers would travel the country disrupting funerals and making peoples lives hell on earth.  They disrupted military funerals.   They disrupted civilian funerals.  This is the group of terrorists that showed up in Wyoming and disrupted the funeral of Matthew Shepard.  The town stood up against him and his ilk and formed a barrior between the mourners and his low life bunch of slime to allow the family to mourn in peace and dignity.  To those that did this act, I bow in praise.

He and his group of full blown bat shit crazies traveled the country disrupting every funeral that they could get within shouting distance of.  I guess in their opinion it was OK for "their" god to send you off to war but against his will to let you leave this mortal coil, ravaged and dead with some dignity and grace.  And without any form of respect for your family.  It finally took Federal Court action to keep him and his group of followerss to stay more than 500 feet away from a funeral.  But in my opinion even that wasn't far enough away.

News just broke on the web.  He is at deaths door.  Dying as it were.  Good.  I hope he lingers.  I hope that he suffers.  I hope that he begins to rot while he is still alive.  And remains conscious while he does it.  I want him to smell what death is.  For a very long time.  Am I just a bit angry?  Yes.  Am I bitter?  Yes.  Do I want him to suffer pain and anguish?  HELL FUCKING YES!!!  I am counting pennies as I type.  Push come to shove I will buy a ticket on GreyHound and travel to this shit eating sob's funeral, show up in full flaming drag and do my damnedest to cause as much collateral damage as I can possible wrap my liberal hands around!!!  Bottom line, what comes around goes around.

Duck and cover folks, Momma is locked and loaded!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment