Tuesday, July 1, 2014

I AM AT A CROSS ROAD...

Dear goddess, pick me up and dust me off.  I am careening wildly into an age I never, EVER thought I would reach.  Yet, here I am.  I am within days of being halfway to 122.  It's blind panic on the brown acid.  I remember my grandparents being this old and they were FUCKING ANCIENT!!!!

I cannot believe that I am this fucking old.  But, I've been me some places and done me some the things..  goddess, come sit next to me.  I will tell you some stories that will scare the scales off of you.  I am indeed the weird dude with a passport, a plastic bag full of socks and an airline ticket.  Oh, wait, let's not forget about the smile on my face...

I have no idea where this comes from.  I am horribly, horridly damaged goods.  I truly am a train wreck of unimaginable proportions.  Shit, I scare myself sometimes.  Well, actually, pretty much daily when I think about it...  The fact that I am not in prison amazes me.

That I am not radio collared and ear tagged is kind of confusing me.  And goddess knows, I am indeed easily confused.  I'd have it no other way...

No comments:

Post a Comment